Pages

Thursday 20 July 2017

Wet n wild photofocus eyeshadow primer


Wet n Wild are one of the budget make up brands you can always count on for a few gems. 
Their photofocus products are on the ball at the moment, the foundation is like gold dust and is on the majority of bloggers must try lists and with good reason it really is a fantastic product. I don't have a review of it yet as I'm hoping to pick it up in a better shade for me before I trial it properly. With all this hype about the foundation you  shouldn't overlook some of their other products in the range. 




I have had this eyeshadow primer for a couple of months now but have only recently started using it religiously.


I never really used an eye primer for more than a special occasion before this one.
The primer is a beige colour but dries onto the eye clear.
You really only need to apply a tiny amount of this to your eye as it sets really hard and if you have it on heavy or clumpy it will flake.
Once you have this on right it's a hero product your eye make up will not budge not even a little bit. I have tested it over 8 hours and while using the primer it's probably the only time my eye make up has stayed on for full days.
It Works with all kinds of eye make up over it powder, cream etc.
The packaging is simple and I really like the tube for this you feel you can control the amount of product getting out so there isn't any wastage.

Wet n Wild is a cruelty free brand so none of their products are tested on animals.
The RRP for this is €5.95
If you are looking for local stockists Wet n Wild are really quick at getting back to enquiries on their Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/wetnwildIreland/

This post contains samples

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com