Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Mega Blank Canvas brush guide : eyes






June  is my birthday month and my lovely hubby said he would treat me to some new brushes for my present. I recently bought the F20 brush from Blank canvas and absolutely fell in love it's my go to foundation brush now and so I want to expand my collection. Blank canvas have such a huge range of brushes I got a bit overwhelmed about where to start looking and after hours of googling I decided to put all my findings together and hopefully it will help someone else when they're picking out there brushes.
As the range is so big I have split into a 2 part post this one is eyes and next will be face.
I have tried to fit in as much as possible not all of the brushes are herebut hopefully I can add to it as I add to my collection;)

E03- use for lip liner or highlighting inner tear duct.

E10- use for blending shadow into socket or under lower lash line, great for smaller eyes comes in synthetic & goat hair.

E23- short pencil brush used to smudge under eye shadow for smoky eye.

E24- flat shader used to pick up shadowsnd apply colour before blending.

E25- round top blending brush use to apply & blend shadow.

E26- use for all over application of shadow & for precision blending.

E27 - mini detailed brush use for precise placement and shadow blending.

E28 - ultra fine eyeliner brush use with cream or gel liner.

E32- Tapered brush for applying shadow into crease and blends seamlessly.

E34- vegan blending brush, flat brush use for applying & blending outer corner of eye and along lid.

E35 - vegan flat shader use for placing and shading on lid.

E36- use for contouring or concealer.

E37- pencil brush use to smudge shadow or liner for smokey eye.

E38 - brow finishing brush use with powder or gel to define your brows.

E39 - bent eyeliner brush use with cream , gel or powder to line your eyes.

E40 - flat brush use for placing and shading shadow.

E41- silky soft tapered brush excellent for blending in crease.

E44- a flat multi use brush, use for defining brows, applying shadow on lower lash line and for lining eyes with shadow.


These are all available from Clonaslee Pharmacy https://m.facebook.com/ClonasleePharmacy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com