Pages

Tuesday 25 April 2017

All about Base : Catrice HD Foundation




This weeks All about Base I'm talking about Catrice HD liquid coverage foundation €7.95
This foundation gets really good reviews so I definitely had to give it a try. I bought this from Inish pharmacy and have been using this foundation for a couple of weeks now and I won't beat around the bush it was love at first sight for me. I ordered it from Inish Pharmacy and got a Blank Canvas F20 brush along with it.
This is the perfect brush to apply this foundation it spreads and buffs it in perfectly, the Real Techniques buffing brush is a good second option.
My first impressions of the foundation was the really expensive high end feel of the packaging.
It comes in a really heavy glass bottle and has a dropper to dispense product. For me this makes it really clean so it's a big thumbs up.




It's a full coverage foundation easily comparable to the coverage you get with Estée Lauder Double Wear. (I measure most foundations against this one !) It has a beautiful finish totally flawless and in between matt and glowy but never flat. It's easy to apply very fluid ,  You only need a small amount of product as it buffs out really well. This surprised me because with cheaper foundations you normally need to use a lot more product. It lasts a full working day about 10/11 hours without reapplying and without primer.  I have shade 020 rose beige and it's the perfect match for me, I'm a Mac nc20 or double wear "tawny" . I genuinely can't fault this foundation I've been wearing it almost every day and have even chosen it over some of my high end foundations for nights out. It also photographs beautifully if you were looking for something for such an occasion.





I have been using the liquid camouflage concealer under the foundation , this is really really amazing concealer that I highly recommend and at only €3.95 it's practically free 😉


I also use the Catrice Prime and Fine mattifying powder on my Tzone to finish € 5.49 it's a nice powder that does it's job but dosnt leave a powdery cakey surface behind.

Have you tried any of these Catrice products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com