Pages

Friday 30 September 2016

Voya Even Pure



Voya Even Pure is called a "light calming moisturiser" which it is but so much more. To start at the beginning the packaging is beautiful and really intricate but with a simplicity about it ,it is essentially a lot of quotes relating to the voya brand all intertwined to look like a wave , how amazing is that concept! 

This as with anything I've ever tried from voya smells amazing it instantly transports my mind to a spa setting, it just oozes relaxation. 
This is primarily aimed towards oily skin but as I have combination skin I can vouch that it is suitable for all skin types. In fact with it's lightness I'm finding it the perfect skincare for daytime under makeup. 
The texture for me is very serum like it melts into skin like a fluid gel type loveliness (lol can you tell there isn't accurate words to describe this part) 

It has worked really well at mattifying my t-zone while still being hydrating. I find it can be really difficult to find a product that is genuinely suitable for combination skin and even though it's not exclusively marketed towards it, it should be as voya have really hit the nail on the head with this offering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com