Pages

Thursday 29 October 2015

Flirty False lashes by KiSS




So here it is, my first post with sparkleblossombeauty 💜
I was asked to give these bad boy lashes a try & let me tell you I was pleasently surprised.

As I have long lashes myself, I have never felt the need to use false lashes but as I had a wedding to attend to, I thought it would be a great time to test them out.

At first, I found them a bit fidgety, but mainly due to the fact that my lashes have a natural curl & they got in the way. I also found them slightly too long for me but I just measured them & trimmed them to size.



I'll be honest, I didn't feel like they made a huge difference until I began to get compliments. And then I saw some photos. My eyes looked wider and bigger & excuse the pun but well "flirty" 😆

They did irritate my inner eyelids by the end of the night but I didn't trim them enough. So today I applied them again and this time I cut each one in half. I applied them with no issues and they looked and felt so natural.

There are 5 sets in the pack and rrp is €21.99. Lashes are available from Dunnes Stores and Pharmacies nationwide. 

Needless to say I think I am now a lash addict !



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com