Pages

Tuesday 11 November 2014

The Quintessential Fabric must haves!


Hi all today's post is a break from beauty to look at these beautiful scarves from Thequintessential.
If you follow me on twitter you will have seen me looking very cosy wearing the 'breeze scarf' a scarf in  pale yellow with white print. This scarf is absolutely perfect for this mild Autumn/ Winter we have been having.
The Quintessential is a creative design led company that started in 1997 at a craft market in Cambridge,after securing funding and travelling India for inspiration and searching for fabrics they then moved on to trade shows in 2001 and are now proud to be in their own words 'suppliers of all things fabric!'
They are really passionate about what they create and i think their products have a timelessness due to the fact that they 'nod to the trends, without being controlled by them'
They are a wholesale company so If you are interested in becoming a stockist you should take a peek at their website http://www.thequintessential.co.uk/



The scarf that I got to review is so pretty and delicate.It is cosy enough to wear for mild Autumn/Winter like we have been having and light enough to be worn in Spring /Summer. It is big enough that it can be used as a shawl or wrap which I think would be just beautiful teamed with a black dress for a special event or as the perfect cover up for chilly summer evenings. These would most definitely fly out the door of any shop they are stocked in they are amazing quality at such a great price point.
This RRP of this scarf is £19.50.

For now I have been wearing It classic scarf style wrapping up my neck. I have gotten so many compliments about how pretty the scarf is and you can just tell the great quality of It, Its light but not flimsy. The range of different fabrics they have for their scarves is really extraordinary they certainly have something for every occassion. I have my eyes firmly on the silk Dove blue printed scarf and as soon as It is back in stock I will make it mine, Its such a pretty vintage colour and design. RRP £15

I also want to add a little note about their cosmetic bags RRP £11.25 and notebooks RRP £18.75 as they are just so fabulous looking I couldnt leave them out. Im a sucker for makeup (obviously!) and stationary so these definitely appealed to me and are firmly planted on my wishlist.
As I have said earlier the Quintessential is a wholesale company but If you would like to purchase some of their products direct as a customer you can phone them on 01223525717 or email :info@thequintessential.co.uk




Have you tried anything from the Quintessential? Let me know in the comments. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com