Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

Impress Halloween Nails

Hi all so if you have read my blog or follow me in Instagram you will know that I am a big fan of impress nails, I have a pretty detailed post which you can find here. http://sparkleblossombeauty.blogspot.ie/2014/08/impress-nails-review.html?m=1 


I was mega excited when these limited edition Haloween nails arrived in the post this week. They are amazing and such a simple and quick alternative to spending hours attempting to create some spooky nail art! 
There are six different packs available I have four of them,  the ones here are from left to right


Rager, total witch, hot blooded and after midnight. 

I'm torn between total witch and hot blooded for my own halloween nails they have such a massive level of detail and are very wearable. 
They are available from Dunnes Stores Nationwide and at only €4 are a serious bargain. 
Leave me a comment to let me know if you have used impress nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com