Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Wooden Flamingo Chalk Board

If you have been following the blog you will of seen that I am branching out to include other posts besides beauty. I have decided that Wednesdays will be my day for non beauty posts.
This week is a gorgeous chalk board* from Wooden Flamingo.


This really pretty chalk board is shaped like a cloud and is a really lovely shade of sky blue.
You can tell that it has been handmade with love like most things found on Etsy.

I love chalk boards and spent a good chunk of last year searching for the perfect one to be part of my wedding photos to use on thank you cards. I really wish I had found these ones for the photos. This is currently hanging in my kitchen to remind me of stuff I have to do and to just write fun quotes on!

The delivery to Ireland was so quick less than a week and It was packaged so beautifully which I think is very important when buying from Etsy as it adds a lovely personal touch.
This particular chalk board would be perfectly at home in a little boys room or as a new baby boy gift.
 Ive recently moved and am slowly trying to decorate and I have just fallen in love with the handpainted signs from Wooden Flamingo and they also do Wedding Signs.
This retails at £6.00 or €7.71.
You can find more info on www.woodenflamingo.com
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodenFlamingo


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com