Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

Homewares Wishlist

Hi Everyone
As Its Wednesday today Its a day off from beauty. To look at beauties of another kind. So in the last six months Ive gotten married and moved into a proper grown up person house. I think that Im now nesting for the winter because Im finally starting to get around to having spare rooms that are not just storage for things I havent unpacked yet.
I also must have been living under a rock beacause I have also just found out that h&m sell homewares and pretty spectacular ones at that. I literally want everything from the website, do you remember the friends episode when rachael decorates the apartment to the exact window display of pottery barn yeah? thats what I want for my whole house from this website! I have created a wishlist for my spare bedroom..( although I think I want these for my own bedroom) of items from h&m.
these are available on http://www.hm.com/gb/department/HOME Have you gotten anything from h&m homewares? Let me know in the comments if you have x

Duvet Set £34.99
Candles £1.99

Pillowcase £3.99
Curtains £14.99

Doormat £14.99
Ok so this wouldn't be for the bedroom but it's so cool I need it!!

H&M don't currently deliver to Ireland and I don't think parcel motel will work for this one but I've got my fingers crossed that they will change this really soon. 


UA-54503097-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com