Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

Bespoke Chic Treat Box

Hi all, a couple of weeks ago I was very lucky to win a competition on Sineads fabulous the beautiful truth blog. The prize was a bespoke Chic Treat Club box which was to be made up of the most popular items from the last few boxes. What an amazing prize! This is what I got in my box and how I got on with it.


So I got 5 full size items in the box only one of which I had ever used! 

I will start off with the one I had used before which was impress nails. I love these nails they're amazing I had actually done a review on these already which you can find here          I was definitely delighted to get another set and especially in such a nice colour! 

Next up was the sleek eye dust which was in a green. I haven't used this I knew by looking at it it wasn't for me so I gave it to a teenage friend and she was delighted with it. 

Next in the box was inecto pure argan hand & nail cream. This smells really nice and is lightweight and fairly non greasy it dries in pretty quickly too. This has earned a place beside the kitchen sink where it will be used very regularly throughout the winter. 

Next up is the cleanse off mitt which I won't go into too much detail on as I have it in the pipeline to be part of a different blog post. 

The final product in the box is the NYX push up bra for eyebrow. I thought this was a bit of a weird name but heyho. It says that the colour will flatter any eyebrow shade and I was happy with it as being blonde most eyebrow products come out very orange this wasn't. The other side is a highlighter but I wasn't too impressed with it as it had no shimmer at all it was more like a pink eyeliner. This pencil was ok but was hard enough to put on as you had to press a bit for colour. 

I was delighted with this prize and loved testing the stuff. Have you won any fun competitions or gotten any of these in your past chic treat boxes? Let me know in the comments x 
UA-54503097-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com