Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

My Liebster Award Post



Hi Everyone,
Today was meant to be a summer themed post but it's raining where I am so it just didn't feel right, so today I'm giving you my liebster award post and tomorrow will be summer..... I hope! 
Ive just been nominated for a Liebster award from the lovely Eleanor Rose from elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com. Eleanor has a lovely Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog that you should all check out.
I had heard of this before but had never really looked into what it was about until I was nominated.
So basically (i think) its an award that bloggers pass on to other new bloggers to show recognition for what theyre doing. and along with that its a bit of fun isnt it?

so THE RULES  dum dum dum............

  • Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  • write 11 random facts about yourself
  • answer the questions you have been set
  • nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers
  • write your own set of 11 questions for your nominated bloggers.
My 11 random facts:


  1. Im afraid to drive our tractor mower, i tried once and screamed even though it was barely moving!
  2. I am a qualified Psychotherapist.
  3. I have a beautiful golden Labrador named Nova- it means chases butterflies.
  4. I am married to an amazing man I met when I was 15. 
  5. My favourite TV show is The Walking Dead 
  6. I love crafts and DIY.
  7. I love reading and own the complete works of John Grisham and Michael Connelly.
  8. I hate the smell of Lavender
  9. My favourite smell is Jasmine
  10. My favourite movies are Waynes World 1+2
  11. Im currently trying to teach myself the harmonica.


Eleanors Questions


  • Whats your favourite thing about blogging?
Definitely the writing I really enjoy it.


  • What camera do you use for blog photography?
Hangs head in shame, my iphone!!

  • How do you find things to write posts about?
I write about products that i am using and things i like doing e.g. relaxing!

  • Do your friends/family know about your blog?
My husband knows but nobody else I like to have it for myself for now anyway.

  • What blogger inspires you most?
Jemma from adrugstoreaddiction.com she was so nice to me starting out and she is so ambitious really just going for what she wants!

  • What hobbies do you have besides blogging?
Knitting, I started it two years ago when i gave up smoking and I love it so relaxing and you can make some really funky stuff!

  • Favourite Disney Film?
The Little Mermaid

  • Have/Would you branch out to you tube?
Ill never rule out anything but i dont think id be cut out for video!!

  • Favourite show as a kid?
I always remember watching Beverly Hills 90210 probably didnt understand most of it, that and care bears!

  • Whats your best memory?
seeing my now husband for the first time when i was 15 our eyes actually met across a room!

  • Do you have any hidden talents?
LOL who do they have to be hidden from?? I am pretty amazing at plaiting hair does that count??

Now for my nominations :) I have taken the under 200 rule from bloglovin followers.

  1. DeeDoherty- LaBelleMama.com
  2. Becca- daftcandy.com
  3. everydayunicorn- everydayunicorn.blogspot.com
  4. gyudy-gyudynotesofbeauty.blogspot.com
  5. velvetblush- velvetblushx.blogspot.co.uk
  6. gemma-mccarthysbeautyreview.wordpress.com
  7. prettyinpeach04-prettyinpeach04.blogspot.com
  8. linda-bostonbeautybuzz.blogspot.com
  9. nicholle-nichollebartlett.blogspot.ie
  10. sarah-beautyangel.ie
  11. becky-alittlerosy.blogspot.co.uk
And my questions for you ladies are as follows

  1. What is your favourite season?
  2. Name one thing on your bucket list?
  3. what is your favourite book?
  4. Cats or Dogs?
  5. What is your favourite part of being a blogger?
  6. What is your holy grail beauty product?
  7. How do you get inspired for your posts?
  8. What fictional character from movie/book would you most like to be?
  9. If you were a superhero which one would you be?
  10. Who is your beauty icon?
  11. If you could have dinner with one famous person living/dead who would it be ?


For all nominees could you link me on twitter @clareken86 to your post when its live, i hope you all have fun with your Liebster Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com