Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

My Beauty Wishlist




For today's post Ive been inspired to share with you my current beauty wish list, well at least a small portion of it ;)
Ive been coveting a lot of products lately and so I figured Id let everyone know what I want and why.

First up I did my first order from http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com/  earlier this week and for some idiotic reason I sent in my order without this palette doh!

This is makeup revolutions acid brights palette and I want it, I want it!!!!! its the funnest palette I've seen in forever and at £4 how could anyone go wrong?

Next up is Tom Ford Traceless Foundation.
 At €72 this one is probably going to stay on my wish list for quite some time unless that lotto win I'm hoping for comes in.

This was the foundation that I wore as a Bride and I have just recently gotten my photographs and wow its  beautiful. I was told I looked like a 'younger version of myself' this sounds horrible to say to a bride but in the context it was nice and very true. this foundation made me glow and I want to look like that always!

Next Item on my wish list is this NIP + FAB BEE STING FIX CREAM DELUXE
Image 1 of NIP + FAB Bee Sting Fix Cream Deluxe 50ml
It retails at €28.10. If I'm completely honest I'd be terrified using this afraid I'd have a reaction to the bee venom (its probably not possible) but I am so curious about this product that claims to use bee venom to increase circulation and plump your skin. my intrigue in this cream is what puts it on my wish list.

My final wish list item is Sanctuary Wonder Oil Serum

Wonder Oil Serum
I am a massive fan of sanctuary products, in fact they're nighttime body butter is my current desert island product and features in my relax and de-stress post ( check it out!)
my skin has been a little stressed of late and this sounds exactly like the fix I need. Its retailing at £19.50 but as I'm in Rep of Ireland I cant get near this until July 10th boo! so for the moment this has to remain on my wish list.

I'd love for you to follow me on twitter @clareken86 or leave a comment below to tell me whats on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com