Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

Makeup facts about me!

I've seen this post on a few blogs recently and thought it was a really fun way to let my blog readers know a little more about me.

What foundation do you use? 
Estée Lauder Double Wear is my go to foundation. 

What concealer? 
Right now I'm using and loving make up revolutions concealer palette. 

What do you think of fake lashes? 
Love them! I always wear them for special occasions. 

What brand of mascara do you use? 
Benefit They're Real! 

Sephora or Mac? 
No sephora here so I'll go mac. 

What makeup tools do you use? 
Brushes ( is that the right way to answer that?) 

Do you use primer for eyes? 
Sometimes. 

Primer for face? 
Sometimes. 

Favourite eyeshadow? 
Urban Decay Naked 1. 

Pencil or liquid eyeliner? 
Liquid. 

Favourite Lipstick? 
Mac creme sheen in speed dial.
Favourite Lipgloss? 
Clinique long last gloss in kissy fit. A lovely shiny girly pink! 

Favourite Blush? 
Hands down NARS Orgasm perfect blush for me! Strong colour with shimmer. 

Do you like drugstore make up? 
Yes! 

Consider taking makeup classes? 
Yes, I'd love to! 

Are you clumsy applying makeup? 
I'm not clumsy but I stick to what I know I'd love to be more adventurous. 

Colourful or Neutral? 
Both it depends on my mood I could be wearing brown one day and neon orange the next! 

Choose one makeup item? 
Mascara!!!!!

Best makeup line? 
For me this has been the toughest I love so many products from so many different lines that I'm cheating because I actually couldn't choose just one! 

I hope you guys enjoyed getting to know my makeup choices a little better! 
Why don't you take the quiz and share your answers it's all very fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com