Pages

Sunday 20 July 2014

Face in Products 5 THE FINAL!!




Welcome to my final face in products post for this series!
I have really enjoyed doing these 5 posts I've learned how to apply some completely new to me products and have added some permanently to my makeup bag!

First up for the last post I decided to mix in some of my series favorites with some new products.

I'll start with concealer, Make up Revolution Concealer Palette, this is my favourite from the series by far. Its got so many different shades that you can cover up but also do a little contouring and highlighting with it. It is also a massive bargain. Its especially great for me in summer because I don't like to wear a heavy base so I can conceal and then use a light base :)

For my base I used EyesLipsFace Mineral Foundation, Ive really liked using this It was a great first experience of Mineral foundation. As the series went on I got more used to using this and more confident with it. Its perfect foundation for sunny summer days.

On my cheeks I used EyesLipsFace Blush & Contour. This was my first time to use both together and the colours really do compliment each other, shade I used was St.Lucia. I used the bronzer to contour cheekbones and the blush on apples of my cheeks for a flush of colour.

Today's eye make up used Urban Decay Naked2, I tried to do a little bit more of a dramatic eye without going overboard as It was still a daytime look. The Naked palettes are my go to for eyeshadow and Id very happily never use anything else forever, I can create such different looks from them :)

I used EyesLipsFace Liquid Eyeliner, to add some drama to my eye look. Its a great budget liner but can be a little hard to apply you need a very steady hand!

For my brows I used MakeUp Revolution Brow Kit. Its a great kit for the price, it has everything for a quick brow look and would make a great travel kit as it includes a mini tweezers too.

Finally for mascara I tested a new one here Clinique high impact mascara, its easy to apply and gave my lashes length good for a day look but didn't give me the fullness i usually look for in a mascara.

My lipstick in this look is seventeen stay pout in shade its a kiss off.
I've been really loving bold lipstick lately it completely changes a whole look and takes a natural look to dramatic :)

here are my selfies, this series has me wanting to never leave my bedroom without makeup, but all in the name of blogging!
I really hope you enjoyed this face in products series, I have really enjoyed testing and writing it.
I am working on a similar series so would love to hear your thoughts on this one.

you can find me on twitter @clareken86
Instagram: sparkleblossombeauty








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com