Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

Handbag Beauty

I was cleaning out my handbag earlier and I decided to do a quick post about its contents, I always think these kind of posts are the most honest for a blogger as its an insight into the products you actually use day to day.



First up sun cream its a Nivea one that i picked up on a recent trip to Portugal, not much to say it does its job and no nasty qualities.
I have Garnier BB cream in light a lot of people don't like this but i love it, its what i wear everyday to take the naked look off my skin.
I have NARS blush in orgasm love love this, its probably a little bit too shimmery to be in my handbag day to day but hasn't stopped me yet!
benefit they're real mascara I swear by this as i have short straight eyelashes and was never able to find mascara to make them look even vaguely normal before this little gem came along.
ELF studio brow kit has a wax and a powder, i use the powder daily but have only used the wax a handful of times. also have ELF mineral booster powder for when i get a little shiny!
Anatomicals headache relief balm, this is a fab little product you rub a little on your temples to as it says relieve your headache.
MAC cremesheen glass this was the lipgloss that i wore at my wedding in march a gift from my make-up artist who also happens to be my bestie :)
and last but definitely not least the Sanctuary comforting night butter, i have a more detailed post coming up on this so ill just say this is my most favorite body lotion ever and its so much more than that its like a warm cosy blanket in a jar makes me feel so relaxed and safe ( if that makes sense) from the moment i open the jar its a sense of pure luxury.

leave me a comment to let me know whats in your handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com